Antony Fanshawe, Director of Go2BusinessLoans talks with Rob Bennet about Crowdfunding the Pros & Cons for Borrowers. Rob Bennet is an experienced leader with a first class all-round business track record.
Responsible for taking his Company from start-up through to a World Leader in a chosen niche market and then through to an eventual successful sale. Rob used crowdfunding to fund his own business.
The Crowdfunding Pros & Cons interview covers the following:
- Why Crowdfunding is a great option for growing businesses
- The very few "disadvantages" of Crowdfunding
- How Crowdfunding compares to the "traditional" routes to funding
- The timescales involved with Crowdfunding
- The costs involved with Crowdfunding
This is peer to peer lending and your investment is at risk. We encourage investors to diversify their portfolio and to review all investments to ensure that they meet with their own investment criteria.
Other related interviews: